From a party that wants to cut Welfare by £10billion, isn’t it a little two-faced for the Tories to claim they’re policies are the best way to help thee poor, the weak and the vulnerable?
“My mission from the day I became leaders was … to show the Conservative party is for everyone, north or south, black or white, straight or gay.”
(Cameron, however, didn’t include ‘rich or poor’ in this list; a distinction that is ominous by its omission!)
- David Cameron: the Tories are for everyone (guardian.co.uk)
- Iain Duncan Smith says Conservative party must stay compassionate (guardian.co.uk)
- ‘UK being tested’, says Cameron (bbc.co.uk)
- Conservative Party conference: it’s sink or swim for Britain, warns David Cameron (telegraph.co.uk)
- David Cameron won’t win an election by adopting the politics of fear (telegraph.co.uk)